The Binary Firing System® GEN 3 (BFSIII®) is a 3-position trigger. In position 3 it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making this trigger ideal for both tactical and competition use. The BFSIII® provides greatly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups.
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release
* Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patented selector out of Binary® mode while holding the trigger back
* Easy to install
* Smooth trigger pull: 4.5 lbs, +/- 0.5 lbs
* Positive reset on release phase
* Enhanced buffer springs for optimal flexibility
* Works in most AR platforms and calibers including 5.56 NATO, 308 Win, 300 BLK, 9mm, Rimfire, etc….
* Compatible with most Bolt Carrier Groups (BCG)
* Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
*The AR-C1 comes with a standard curved trigger.
- Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
- NEVER ALTER ANY COMPONENT OF THE BFSIII®.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFSIII® will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- Some trigger housings may require additional fitting. We recommend this fitting be performed by a Professional Gunsmith or a Franklin Armory® Certified Armorer.
- AFTER THE BFSIII® HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- Trigger pin size is.154″
- No 80% lowers, No polymer lowers, No Carbon lowers
- Patent No. 9,952,012 ; 9,952,013 ; 10,107,580 ; 10,393,461 ; 10,480,881 ; 10,480,882 ; 11,085,724 & 11,226,165