With its crisp 3.5-lb. pull and clean break, the RISE Special-Edition 1776 AR Trigger improves the accuracy and control of your AR. You can easily feel the 1776 Trigger’s short reset, which helps you hit follow-up shots faster.
Whether you prefer a curved or flat blade, the 1776 Trigger provides a drastic improvement to your rifle’s control.
Contained in a silver anodized housing with a one-of-a-kind laser design celebrating America’s first flag, the RISE Special-Edition 1776 AR Trigger is incredibly easy to install.
- Smooth, crisp break with a short reset you can feel for improved accuracy
- Available with a curved or flat trigger blade
- Elementary installation — simple and fast with no set screws to tighten
- Single-stage, 3.5-lb. pull
- Drop Safety Feature
- Interior parts are S7 tool steel with heavy-hit hardening then black nitride finished for enhanced strength and corrosion resistance
- Contained in a silver/gray anodized housing that’s machined from a solid block of 6061 aluminum, which is more durable and longer lasting than punch-tin housings to help the trigger perform flawlessly under a variety of conditions
- Features a unique laser design inspired by the Betsy Ross 13-star flag
- Precision machined with handcrafted finetuning
- Individually inspected
- Includes free anti-walk trigger pins for secure installation
- Fits AR-style platforms built to mil-spec dimensions — calibers include .223/5.56, .308, 6.5, 9MM, and more
- Backed by the RISE More-Bang-for-Your-Buck Performance Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty