This handguard is one of the most versatile handguards on the market. It has full M-Lok capabilities on both sides and the bottom but also has a full ARCA Swiss Rail on the bottom. The ARCA rail is great for locking into a tripod or being able to move your bipod to any point on the handguard without adding extra picatinny rail sections to your handguard. These are compatible with the Aero M5E1 upper receivers and any DPMS High Tang upper receiver. These are perfect for the hunter who wants to make a stand in a field for coyotes or pigs using a tripod. These handguards are a direct fit to the Aero Precision M4E1 and M5E1 enhanced uppers. They also fit standard uppers with the addition of the barrel nut option listed on each product page. These handguards come with a 1.72″ inside diameter and will fit suppressors up to 1.5″ in outside diameter.
Does not include barrel nut, see part number 815421025675.
- Made from 6063 T3 Aluminum
- 1-Piece Free Float Design
- Hard Coat Anodized
- Full Length ARCA Swiss rail on the bottom
- Full length Picatinny rail on top
- 1.72″ internal diameter (fits all larger profile barrels with adjustable gas blocks plus 1.5″ suppressors)
- 4 quick disconnect sockets (2 on the rear and 2 on the front)
- 17 ounces without barrel nut
- 23 ounces with barrel nut
NOTE: Compatible with the DPMS High Tang upper